It might seem funny to have a section of this Blog called Courses I am doing. I have been taking as many courses as I can online so that I get a feel for how it is to be completely self directed. These are the kinds of courses I am currently working with.
Crafting an Effective Writer The course is designed to help us hone the basics of writing. (Professional and Academic) and the course instructors it will be useful in many aspects of our life. The course instructors are Professors Larry Barkley, Ted Blake, Lorrie Ross, & the MSJC Course Production Team!
From time to time you will see me blog my homework. Maintaining a blog is part of the course requirements.
The other courses I am taking soon at Coursera
- Introduction to Finance Starts in 9 days
- Foundations of Teaching for Learning 1: Introduction Starts in 2 months
- Introduction to Programming for Musicians and Digital Artists Starts in 4 months
- Comic Books and Graphic Novels TBA
- E-learning and Digital Cultures TBA
- Fundamentals of Online Education: Planning and Application