This is a short fun reblog from SocioPolitical Dysfunction a political site.
However side stepping the politics and the humour of the post – it does raise a question pertinent to education?
Approaches to Education
What’s better putting the kids in front of a computer screen or giving the kids real and tangible toys to play with?
Clearly I am in favour of balance and blend. Are you? Click on the link below to POLL
The problem teachers face is in finding ways to come up with a balanced blend?
What I am doing in the new book about to be launched on Teachers Pay Teachers called Traditional and Virtual Puzzle Worlds is modell a proactive answer to this dichotomy.
Sometime today my first book Global Citizens Creative Arts Text. Insights and Activities will be set to $0 for two days so that people can download a copy.
I am after feedback about the strategies and insights.
- Global Citizens Creative Arts Text. Insights and Activities.
- Teachers Pay Teachers. Open Market Place for Educators
- Lego as Art
5 Reasons Minecraft is better than Legos
5. $20 buys the whole world of Minecraft not just one Lego vehicle.
4. Stepping on a Lego is hurts.
3. A couple MB save files takes up a lot less space than a Lego castle.
2. Saving a Minecraft game is easier than picking up Legos.
1. I’m not allowed to blow up my Legos with TNT.