Activities on this website com from the Creative Arts Text Global Citizens Art. If you like these activities subscribe to this Blog.
* Muehlan,E. (2009) Escape from Kabul Used in as Global Citizens Art Activities Review Activity
* Morrisey,D (2007) Tears of the Moon. Pan MacMillan.
* Morrissey,D. (2007) Kimberley Sun (Kindle Edition.)
Chamine, Shirzad (2012). Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential AND HOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOURS (Kindle Locations 324-326). Greenleaf Book Group Press. Kindle Edition.
* Craft, M. (1994) Education for Diversity. In Education and cultural pluralism, ed. M. Craft, 5–26. London and Philadelphia: Falmer Press. Deming, W. E.
* DeMartini,J.F. (2002) The Breakthrough Experience – Kindle eBook
* Davidson, C & Goldberg,D.T. The Future of Learning Institutions in a Digital Age (p. 16). Kindle Edition.
* Donegan,P. (2008) Haiku Mind 108 Poems to Cultivate Awareness and an Open Heart. Shambhala.
* Fautley, Martin; Savage, Jonathan (2011). Cross-Curricular Teaching and Learn in the Secondary School … The Arts: Drama, Visual Art, Music and Design (Kindle Locations 1993-2001). Taylor & Francis. Kindle Edition.
* Mainwaring, Simon (2011-06-07). We First: How Brands and Consumers Use Social Media to Build a Better World. Palgrave Macmillan. Kindle Edition.
* McCloud (1993) Understanding Comics. The Invisible Art. Harper Perennial
* Muehlan,E. (2003) Escape from Kabul. Strand Publications
* Oodgeroo (1978) My People Oodgeroo. Brisbane Jacaranda Press.
* Pressfield, Steven (2011). The War of Art (Kindle Locations 49-53). Black Irish Entertainment LLC. Kindle Edition.
* Russell-Bowie. D. MMADD about the arts! An Introduction to Primary Arts Education. Prentice Hall. NSW.AU 2006.
* Sfard,A. (2010) Thinking as Communicating : Human Development, the Growth of Discourses, Mathematizing. Cambridge University press.
* Shoemaker, A., Ed. Oodgeroo a Tribute. Australian Literary Studies. Brisbane, University of Qld press. 1995
* Wolfe, Pat. Brain Matters: Translating Research into Classroom Practice. Alexandria: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development, 2001.
* Weinstein, B. (2011-08-30). Ethical Intelligence (p. 6). New World Library. Kindle Edition.
* Westoby,P.R. (2006) The sociality of healing Engaging Southern Sudanese refugees resettling in an Australian context a model of social healing, PHD Thesis Qld University. (Copy held in Fryer Library) School of Political Science and International Studies.
* Westoby,P.R. (2013) Theory and Practice of Dialogical Community Development: International Perspectives. Routledge.
* Yoshimoto.M. Into Performance: Japanese Women Artists in New York. Rutgers Press. New Brunswick. 2005
- Visual Art Instruction and Courses,
- Digital Software, Digital Pens,
- Hybrid Reference Lynda, Zander.
- Educational Toys Lego Reviews