Yoko Ono was arguably one of the most innovative and powerful women of the Twentieth Century. Her major influence on the Art World was in the area of performance Art and Concept Art Her success in the Twenty First Century has blossomed in the area of World Peace.
Movies about Ono’s life set out in chronological order.
- Yoko Ono Fluxus Playing “Lighting Piece“
- Yoko Ono – 1965″– One(Fluxus Films)
- Yoko Ono “Cut Piece” Performance Art
- Yoko Ono on forgiving Chapman
- Yoko Ono Lady Gaga Given Peace Prize
- Yoko Ono Then & Now (Part 1)
- Yoko Ono Then & Now (Part 2)
- Yoko Ono Then & Now (Part 3)
- Yoko Ono Then & Now (Part 4)
- Yoko Ono Then & Now (Part 5)
- Yoko Ono Then & Now (Part 6)
Articles about Ono describe her methodology and intention.
- The Communication Art of Yoko Ono | Suite101 Sep 4, 2009 – In the book called Into Performance, published in 2005, Yoshimoto writes a chapter about Yoko Ono. She called it The Message is the Medium
- Performing the Other – an Article by Rhee | Suite101 Oct 8, 2009 – Cut Piece was staged five times by Yoko Ono between 1964 and 1966.
- Invitational Interactive Art Performance Installation | Suite101 Aug 12, 2010 – Yoko Ono’s performance piece called Cut Piece is an example of the way.
- Three Little Words: Yoko Ono Lights Her Own Letter to – Suite101 Apr 8, 2011 – In Onochord, Yoko Ono continues to circle the world for peace. The contemporary artist, Yoko Ono, going strong since the mid- 20th century.
Books give a more comprehensive over view.